Talent Acquisition Specialist - Games/VR/VFX
8 days ago
realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a talented
- Managing the Talent Acquisition for the open positions at realworld one India Business Unit.
- Excellent exposure with job portals like: Naukri, Monster, Social Networks [LinkedIn] Internal database, Employee referral etc. for sourcing candidates.
- Handling the end to end Talent Acquisition from Sourcing to offer.
- Understanding and analyzing the requirements in different skill set categories.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Ensure to keep the candidate status up to date on Applicant Tracking System.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers in understanding the requirement in terms of skillset, experience and other preferred criteria.
- Scheduling technical tests and technical interviews.
- Rolling out Employee Referral campaigns and managing the database.
- Offer discussion with candidates which includes explaining about the compensation structure and benefits and managing offer negotiations.
- Managing the Reference Checks.
- Post Offer Engagement with candidates.
- Preparing the monthly dashboards and presenting them to Leadership team
- Prior experience into hiring talent for Games/VFX/Animation industry.
- Prior working experience on any Applicant Tracking systems like Lever, Successfactors, SmartRecruiters, Hirecraft etc.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills especially preparing reports on Excel.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.