Senior Quality Lead
11 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Quality Lead
SummaryResponsible for driving the organizations focus areas related to Quality across the Games Development Studios so that quality processes and improvements get implemented consistently in a timely manner.
This will involve driving implementation of quality practices, quality improvements, quality assessments, implementation of corrective & preventative actions.
What You'll Do
- Drive implementation of Aristocrat Process Frameworks for Development & Testing in a consistent manner
- Evaluate the level of implementation of quality processes by planning and conducting audits and assessments
- Create Quality Plans and moderate adherence to Quality Plan to ensure that the phase gate criteria are met
- Ensure field issues are analyzed, their impact assessed and resolved
- Ensure timely and effective Root Cause Analysis of field and other critical issues
- Ensure that right Corrective and Preventive actions are identified and implemented
- Analyze quality data within studios to identify improvement opportunities
- Identify applicable metrics, baseline quality data and suggest targets
- Publish studio level Quality Dashboards to measure performance against targets
- Drive implementation of quality improvements for “Shift Left”
- Drive adoption and execution of industry best practices
- Ensure continuous improvement and shared learning
- Be a partner in engaging studio team to exhibit Culture of Quality
What We're Looking For
- 6 to 10 years of experience
- Aristocrat Gaming Domain knowledge
- Good understanding of Software Engineering Lifecycle and concepts
- Exposure to Agile development environment
- Understanding Quality Metrics and their importance
- Implemented process improvements in area of work
- Good Knowledge on JIRA, Excel and share point
- Participation in in Quality Audits/Assessments, Phase gate reviews and creation of Process/Procedures
- Education/degree: BCA, MCA, BE, BTech
- Knowledge of Quality Models and Standards like ISO 9001, CMMI will be an added advantage
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.