Senior Quality Engineering Manager
16 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Quality Engineering Manager
SummaryWe are looking for a Senior Quality Engineering Manager with at least 8 years’ experience in managing software testing team to join our team. The team is responsible for cutting-edge technology supporting Aristocrat's gaming platforms and Game Development Kits, which are used in casinos and venues around the world. As a Senior Quality Engineering Manager, you will be responsible to drive Technology Team’s Quality engineering best practices, resource allocation, coordination of multiple releases moving in parallel, and communication with stakeholders (internal/external) as to the testing status and outcomes. You will also be expected to work with other quality engineering leadership team around the globe and interface with the ATFs.
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for managing test teams based in the States; as part of day-to-day job in driving ATI’s quality engineering best practices (e.g test strategy, test plan preparation), resource allocation of testing and communicating quality statuses.
- You will be working closely with the other quality leadership team across the globe to ensure quality of the products are well-coordinated, planned and completed as per ATI’s Quality Engineering best practices.
- You will be responsible to grow the existing test team, leading and mentoring QA manager, as well as senior software quality engineers.
- You will be responsible to provide leadership advice on day-to-day technical assessments on features and identify scope of work/dependencies to meet test requirements.
- You will provide shift left testing guidance based on the existing quality best practices, white box test strategies and identify automation targets to provide early feedback to the team to deliver quality products.
- You will be interfacing with external testing authorities such as BMM and GLI to ensure quality and delivery is in accordance with Aristocrat standards.
- You will work with cross functional stakeholders to ensure we deliver a high-quality gaming experience.
- You will promote established quality engineering processes and seek opportunities to streamline and improve both our technologies and our processes.
- You will drive, assist, propose and implement quality engineering best practices and processes consistently across the teams globally.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Possess solid quality engineering leadership and management experience with at least 8+ years of experience managing testing teams of embedded software, SDK or commercial software product releases field
- Excellent hands-on software testing skills with a strong understanding of software testing methodology and quality engineering best practices in the industry
- Possess strong knowledge of software Quality Engineering concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Possess strong knowledge of regulatory and compliance process for all markets in which Aristocrat products are shipped
- Good verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with global stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with stakeholders such as, developers, ATFs, and business partners
- Experience working with defect tracking and test management tools such as JIRA/Zephyr.
- Strong knowledge of any scripting language (e.g. Python) and understanding of C++/C#
- Prior experience in the gaming industry is desirable
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies is desirable
- B.S. in Computer Science with 10 years relevant experience. Minimum of 8 years of management experience with 5 years of hands-on testing experience.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.