Senior Quality Designer
12 days ago
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to provide an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Designer to join the Skate team. You will report to our Quality Verification Development Director.
You will lead the execution of the end-to-end Quality Verification strategy for our upcoming Skate title through close support and mentorship of our Quality Verification Feature owners and Craft Leaders. With an eye for improvement opportunities, you will lead the advancement of our Quality Verification processes, workflows and guide its implementation.
- Create and support the Quality Strategy for the upcoming Skate title that includes software testing and qualitative feedback strategies.
- Mentor and lead Quality Verification Area Owners to define and deliver the Quality Strategy for their areas of ownership.
- Partner and support Quality Verification Craft Leaders to help them achieve their strategy and plans for Data, Automation, Tools and Qualitative feedback.
- Report on progress and status through regular communication with managers, partners and team members.
- Define, track and improve process, workflows, technology and the use of data.
- Share Skate insights, opportunities and challenges within the immediate team and other franchise teams at EA.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, incorporating the latest advancements to inspire creativity.
- 5+ years of Game Design or Quality Assurance experience.
- Software development cycle experience, from concept to live operations.
- Ability to work with team members in a Working from Home environment across multiple countries and cultures.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $113,300 - $171,700
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $111,500 - $171,700
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $126,700 - $171,700
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $111,500 - $144,000
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $111,500 - $157,300
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.