Senior Quality Designer - FIFA
7 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment, at the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
We are looking for an experienced person who is passionate about driving software and game quality to be a part of our leadership team supporting our FIFA products based in our Vancouver studio.
You will advocate for the highest quality of player experiences to be built by guiding regular player and quality practices. You will report to the Supervising Development Director for FIFA QA.
- You will work with design leadership to help form the vision for areas of the game and ensure that designs follow the product vision.
- You will partner with the Line Producer and Lead Producer to establish product goals, then with Designers and User Experience Research teams to create features and set final quality targets
- Take a holistic approach to the player experience quality and delivery to ensure that the feature set and corresponding execution creates the best possible product.
- Lead the junior Quality Design community across the project teams.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Designer working in medium/large teams within the video game industry, best in class design and games.
- 3+ years experience mentoring other designers and providing insightful feedback on design efforts.
- 3+ years experience of console/AAA game development.
- 2+ years experience working on designs from initial creation through to implementation.