This job might no longer be available.
Senior Quality Analyst
6 days ago
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
You’re a Sr. Quality Analyst.
You’re a Quality Subject Matter Expert with the gift of performing in-depth root cause analysis on multiple quality programs looking at business operations, process and training impacts. You’re comfortable presenting objective, data-driven stories with detailed callouts and suggestions to a variety of business partners from Advisors to Sr. Directors.
You’re a master at building relationships and sustaining them, balancing the act of telling hard truths, soliciting feedback and consulting, all while showing compassion and care.
You understand the challenges of being a consultant to external and internal partners, but you have a can-do attitude and bring a positive attitude to all of your meetings. Keeping all stakeholders no matter the hierarchy calibrated to quality is your goal and mission.
This role is part of EA’s Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
We’re the Quality team, part of the larger Communications and Employee Enablement team.
We are customer service veterans committed to providing quality support to all levels of our business. We are responsible for building, governing and evolving quality programs across all channels in WWCE. It is our mission to identify, verify and validate pain points in our support chain that affect the player experience through quality auditing and provide business recommendations to improve them.
We are consultants to the business and we advocate on behalf of our players, advisors and business partners to help the world play through quality experiences.
A typical day in the life of a Sr. Quality Analyst:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Y ou’ll have 1:1 meetings with stakeholders to align and strategize on quality goals
- P erform various root cause analysis across several different projects to validate pain points and work out a solution; all while using available data
- P rioritize (and re-prioritize) your tasks and projects as we get new requests with tighter deadlines
- A nswer email and Slack DMs. (We’re all trying to spend less time on this, but let’s be real.)
- B uild long lasting relationships with content, training, your assigned auditors, primary and secondary customers, advisors, service partners, leadership and relevant stakeholders
- Y ou’ll work on a variety of administrative tasks such as but not limited to, building quality review meeting decks, quarterly business review decks, sending out meeting agendas and meeting minutes, sending quality program updates, etc
- U pdate your peers on emerging issues, prioritize communications and align on organizational announcements that are impacted by quality