Senior QA Tester
1 day ago
Title: Senior QA Tester
Job Description: If you’re the kind of person that loves to break things, tinker, and figure out how things work from the inside, our Senior QA opportunity will align with you! Bring your experience and expertise to help us make a great gaming experience within the world of Xadia!
- Be the first line of defense in discovering and identifying functionality issues in the game
- Contribute to the development, execution, and maintenance of manual and automated test plans in partnership with the QA Lead
- Develop a deeper understanding of development tools and the build process
- Catalog, regress, and verify issues in the database
- Be the QA expert: reproduce bugs for fellow team members as needed, develop meaningful insights into the project, and share your testing expertise with others
- Cultivate and maintain a healthy, positive relationship with internal and external QA personnel
- Flexible: able to pivot at a moment’s notice and eager to help in any way possible
- Comfortable with giving and receiving positive feedback as well as constructive criticism
- Able to clearly communicate ideas to give actionable feedback
- Organized, methodical, and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated, proactive, and excited to tackle new challenges
- 5+ years experience across a wide range of platforms, including PC, console, and mobile testing
- Experience within a highly collaborative environment working with various disciplines including engineering, design, and art
- Experience with a variety of development tools and a willingness to learn new tools (e.g., Jira/Perforce/GitHub/Unreal Engine 4, and more)
- Previous experience working on and shipping a AAA title
- Previous experience managing test teams (informal or formal leadership)
- Cross-platform testing (PC, Console, Mobile)
The annual base pay range for this position in Los Angeles, California is $65,000 USD - $75,000 USD. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and overall experience. In addition to base pay, all full-time positions will receive equity, flexible PTO, unlimited sick leave, parental leave, a full range of medical, dental, and vision insurance, and relocation support as part of the overall compensation package.
Wonderstorm is a double-threat media studio dedicated to creating timeless entertainment franchises anchored by rich, character-driven stories and engaging video games that connect and captivate audiences around the world. Our first franchise, The Dragon Prince , began as an original animated series on Netflix in 2018. The Emmy® Award-winning series is currently streaming its fourth season, with three additional seasons in production. A world-class video game for The Dragon Prince is also under development by the same creative team.
Wonderstorm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.