This job might no longer be available.
Senior QA Tester
Aliso Viejo, CA, United States
6 months ago
Who we are
NCSOFT® established in 1997 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, is one of the leading gaming publishers in the world. At NCSOFT West, we develop new games, manage our existing game portfolio, initiatives and game services across the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Together we operate many of the most successful and influential massively multiplayer online games in the industry, welcoming hundreds of millions of players daily into exciting living worlds for extraordinary adventures.
We are seeking a talented Senior QA Tester to join our team! The Senior QA Tester helps to thoroughly tests all aspects and systems of all assigned products to ensure that they meet or exceed the quality standards set by NCSOFT and its subsidiaries.
- Test games for ease of use, reliability, consistency, and absence of defects
- Execute functionality test plans and checklists as assigned
- Log and regress all defects found during testing into the appropriate defect tracking software
- Provide clear and detailed written reports of bugs and reproduction steps to the development team
- Promptly bring serious defects to the attention of the QA Lead
- Ability to plan own work and independently prioritize tasks
- Able to proactively analyze, identify, and communicate problems effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional manner and ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure, team environment
- Ability to be responsible and accountable while working on multiple complex tasks
- Familiarity with MS Office products
- Familiarity with PC and Console gaming and multiplayer online gaming
- Schedule flexibility, including the ability to work occasional overtime and weekends.
- At least 5 year working in an internal QA capacity
- Experience with Microsoft and Sony Certification requirements
- Experience with Jira bug tracking software is recommended, but not required
Physical Demands Of The Position
- Work is usually performed in an office setting and could involve sitting, standing, walking for long periods of time throughout the day
- This position requires considerable concentration and creativity. It is subject to stress caused by a changing environment, internal and external customer needs, diversity in the organization, tight deadlines and workload