Senior QA Tester - Casual Mobile Games
1 month ago
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
Are You Up To The Challenge?
The main goal is to make sure all of the games we release meet our standards for quality and functionality. We also test a lot of backend systems behind the games that are fundamental to our success in the market.
Your Team Mates
Tictales create tailored stories-on-demand services for the digital age. We want our audiences to experience quality storytelling and emotions at any time, any place. A passion for telling stories, entertaining players and using technology to bring great experience to massive audiences is what drives the team.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Maintain quality conformance to internal standards and project specific requirements
- Update all bug databases with accurate and complete information
- Complete all tasks assigned, as per instructions and timelines
- Work closely with other team-members to share, discuss and clarify issues essential to effective execution of project
Your Hard Skills
- 3+ years of experience in a QA role.
- Strong critical thinking - ability to identify issues and bugs in games
- Excellent (English) communication skills - ability to describe identified issues in clear and concise manner
- Experience testing server dependant applications
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms of hardware and software
- Passion for games
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.