Senior QA Engineer
15 days ago
Who We Are
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Direct to Consumer
The Direct to Consumer team is a (well-funded) startup within Take-Two. We have offices in San Francisco and Vancouver and have built a culture that enables remote work. We're building a commerce and distribution platform for our game labels, partnering directly with our studios to bring value company-wide. Our team is small and agile – we release to our users quickly, and constantly iterate to elevate our product’s quality. We seek regular feedback from our users and labels to make sure we are delivering at and above expectations. We believe in giving our studios the flexibility they need to create the world's greatest games, so we plan to offer a variety of interfaces using modern technology and best practices. Our success is measured by our impact on gamers and developers, not presentations or promises.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to help us provide our customers a flawless gaming and e-commerce experience. You’ll be part of our Engineering team and work closely with designers and developers to establish core test strategies, test plans and test cases. You’ll be carrying out critical tests on customer facing products before and after their launch.
- Lead a team to consistently deliver high quality user-facing features on a wide array of products
- Devise Strategies, Design, and tools to monitor quality initiatives.
- Work with designers, product, and developers to establish and execute on testing needs
- Work with other quality assurance team members to iterate on procedures and processes
- Identify, document, and report software bugs and user experience issues in a detailed-oriented, but efficient manner
- Contribute to projects that improve QA team efficiency, productivity, and accuracy by providing feedback and adhering to industry best practices
- Identify and prioritize critical issues, escalating appropriately
- Create a culture obsessed with quality of gamer experience
What you bring
- 7+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience leading QA peers to develop and execute on creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Experience with a variety of automated and manual testing techniques
- Experience with web, desktop, and mobile application testing
- Familiarity with common QA tools and best practices
- Ability to self-motivate and solve problems that may not be initially apparent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work well in a team
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
What We Offer You
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.