Senior QA Engineer
9 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior QA Engineer
SummaryDid you know? Aristocrat, a leading games company, has a mobile games division called Pixel United, with three businesses, Big Fish Games, Product Madness and Plarium. Pixel United is excited to grow its mobile games division in the Americas and is looking for a Senior QA Engineer.
Reporting into the Game QA Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the quality efforts of one of Product Madness’ mobile / social applications. You will work with both internal and external (offshore) teams to support regular feature, content, and technical releases from concept through to launch, all the while retaining the utmost levels of quality using a variety of tools and processes.
What You'll Do
- Drive the creation, maintenance, and implementation of dedicated test suites and associated test cases
- Lead daily bug triage, pre-reviewing the tickets beforehand and then discussing them with the team to allow for a collective agreement on follow up actions
- Keep the project team & business stakeholders up to date with daily project QA reports on milestone progression, priorities, and blockers
- Ensure your respective project is released to the highest quality, both in terms of defect mitigation and usability experience
- Work closely with Customer Support to investigate, document and where necessary push for swift resolution of Live issues, understanding where potential gaps existed and plugging these for future circumstances
- Aligning with the Game QA Managers vision, standardise QA processes with other projects, providing feedback and suggestions to better them where necessary
- Provide release reports, test plans and various other documentation to key stakeholders
- Monitor app health on a regular basis via tools such as New Relic, flagging and investigating concerning trends where applicable
- Work alongside the Game QA Manager and QA Leads to perform and report Game Performance via the GameBench tool. Analyse results and provide a summary of findings.
- Regularly liaise with the Server QA team, using Charles and / or similar tools to monitor calls between the Client and Server
What We're Looking For
- Strong leadership skills .
- Strong verbal/written communication & an excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management, accountability, and organisational skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- A strong commercial awareness with an understanding of business priorities and goals
- A passion for delivering high quality games and tools.
- Exceptional reporting capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA and / or similar bug tracking tools
- Extensive knowledge of TestRail and/or similar test case repository tool
- A sound understanding of Charles, Postman, or similar tools to aid with test coverage
- Good knowledge of Agile Methodology. Experience in working with Scrum PODs are a plus.
- Knowledge of submission workflows for mobile applications (Apple/Google Play/Amazon)
- Extensive experience in test suite creation and maintenance
- Previous experience with mobile and web platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Facebook)
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.