Senior QA Engineer (Unity)
2 days ago
We are Keywords Studios. The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
This is a Senior QA position position. The role requires that the successful candidate work directly with the development team, provide good, clean results for assigned tasks but also provide direction if needed. They’re looking for someone who can help them with the multiplayer aspects of the game, able to test and audit the code in the editor alongside the dev team using Unity.
Contract Length: 10 weeks, w/ possibility of extension
Shift Time: 9am-5pm Pacific
WFH: This contract is remote
- 4+ years QA engineering experience (in games strongly preferred)
- GIT (currently using PlasticSCM but are moving to GIT soon. Both would be great but GIT required)
- Experience with an IDE that will interact with Unity for easier debugging (Visual Studio, JetBrains Rider, etc.)
- Some experience with networked applications (ideally games)
At Keywords Studios we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.