Working with the QA Manager for our Racing team, you will be responsible for evaluating software products through the use of detailed tests to apply and maintain quality standards as well as developing, modifying, and executing software test plans, automating scripts and programs for testing.
You will also analyse and write test standards and procedures, maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analysing those results to ensure existing functionality works as expected, recommending any corrective action; consults with development engineers in resolution of problems; and coordinate automation efforts with Zynga QA Ops.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain test strategies, regression plans, cross-feature plans, and test cases, encompassing manual, non-functional and automation.
- Build outstanding track record in communicating complicated technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Coach and mentor more junior team members
- Understand how software architecture influences the amount of testing needed, including optimizing tests that utilizes the same code paths.
- Maintain and update FAQs, and team wikis including information on team's process, tools, and scripts
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in game testing on multiple platforms
- ISTQB Certified or similar certification
- Clear, concise communicator
- Excellent teammate, works well with others
- Deep understanding of test and reporting tools, such as JIRA, TestRail, GameBench etc.
- Experience in Agile testing strategies and shift-left approaches
- Collaborates with multiple teams and other fields to develop an effective automation strategy and tooling for the team
- Build transparency and share knowledge between teams
- Experience with one or more of Java, C, C++, C#, Python, PHP, and familiarity with compiler/build environments
- Strong Experience with automation tools like Selenium, Appium, Cucumber/Gherkin or other industry standard tools
- Practical knowledge of video games
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with Unreal/Unity or other gaming engines
- Prior experience with non-functional testing (such as performance, compatibility etc)
- Experience with Technical Testing for e.g. PACT/Handshake Testing
- Good working SQL knowledge
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status