Senior QA Automation Engineer
3 days ago
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost is hiring a Senior QA Automation Engineer to lead our efforts to improve our product quality by automating our test suites in a scalable and maintainable fashion.
The Helium SDK is a mobile advertising SDK that combines traditional waterfall impression placement and programmatic real-time bidding. Real-time bidding is a new technology in the mobile advertising industry, and Helium brings that new technology to 1,000’s of game developers.
Helium is a new product and we have an exciting roadmap ahead. This role will help that roadmap to be implemented with the greatest possible quality and reliability.
Impact you will make:
- Promote quality and reliability within the team
- Design an automation system that the team will use to streamline QA
- Define and apply best practices to be used for the team automated testing strategy
- Create automated tests
- Develop documentation and tools to help teach team members to create automated tests
- Work with developers to create tools and extensions to the sdk to allow for better automation
Who you are:
- 7 years Experience in mobile QA with iOS and Android
- 5 years Experience with mobile test automation
- Basic familiarity with the build process of Android Studio and Xcode
- Experience with Jenkins and Travis CI
- Experience with Appium and/or Selenium
- Fluency with Java and JS or Python
- Experience with Git Flow and Agile development
The following experience would be a plus:
- Automating testing SDKs, frameworks or libraries
- Basic knowledge of mobile development in iOS and/or Android
- Basic knowledge of Kotlin, Swift or C#
- Ad Tech
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.