Senior Python Server Developer
8 days ago
We are looking for a Senior Python Server Developer to develop meta-game server using an in-house framework.
What will you do?
- Develop features for the game's meta-server, such as accounts, groups, matchmaking
- Provide solutions that address network latency, reliability, and scalability issues
- Collaborate with the Designers and Gameplay programmers to define the game server logic
- Write unit-tests
- Assist DevOps in configuring deploy of your services
- Collaborate closely with our Minsk server development team to adapt existing systems or create new ones to match the requirements of the game.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of Python server development experience
- Experience in developing high load, scalable, reliable web services
- Experience in multi-threading and asynchronous software development
- Experience with Linux, Docker
- Experience with microservice architectures
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in Rust is a big plus
- Experience in C++ is a big plus
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.