Senior Project Manager
9 days ago
Wargaming Europe, is looking for the next Senior Project Manager to join our team in Paris.
Head of Content
What will you do?
- Manage, plan, and coordinate web publications and services;
- Prioritize, assign, and regularly follow up on projects considering resources, quality control, potential risks and delays;
- Serve as primary point of contact with external vendors;
- Assign localization projects to Content Specialists and/or externalize work to vendors when necessary;
- Set and manage expectations for localization and proofreading requests;
- Ensure files are shared on time, and that changes are communicated proactively;
- Collect final materials and quality assessments. Share feedback and action plans when appropriate;
- Produce various Reports for Management;
- Support quantitative and qualitative data analytics to drive growth and continuous improvement of Wargaming portals in supported languages;
- Continuously review processes and practices to optimize team productivity and business efficiency;
- All other duties that may be assigned by the Company and that would be included in the scope of the Employee’s qualifications.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience in the areas of publishing, journalism, localization or editing.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- High level of project management competency, with ability to manage multiple work streams with cross-departmental Teams
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail oriented
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to communicate complex information simply and effectively
- Familiarity with using Smartsheet and a Content Management System (CMS)
- Strong working knowledge of websites
- Intermediate level with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Ability to focus and provide quality work under pressure
- Able to work both independently and contribute in a collaborative environment
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Familiar with HTML
- Familiar with JIRA and Confluence
- Intermediate editorial skills
- Experience in working in a multilingual and multicultural environment
- Knowledge of Wargaming products
All applications need to include:
- A cover letter in English
- A curriculum vitae in English
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!