This job might no longer be available.
Senior Project Manager
14 days ago
Unity's Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our partnership team! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing, and entertainment.
Working with the Accelerate Solutions and Partnerships team, you will help scale our partner and contractor network. It will be your responsibility to run the day-to-day logistics around onboarding and managing our external resources.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing the contracting, procurement, and vendor lifecycle of 3rd party vendors
- Strong and reliable project management oversight of engagements run by 3rd party vendors and of external resources embedded on internal development projects
- Building the framework for consistency and discipline around partner management processes across engagements, business units and regions
- Facilitate cross-discipline communication to unify goals, and ensure timely communication of relevant issues to collaborators and tech leads
- Ensure customer success for Accelerate Solutions customers from the inception of the opportunity, selection of partner through to its completion and delivery via partners
What we’re looking for run
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills with internal and external partners
- Experience managing medium to large software development with 3rd party vendors and contractors
- Proven track record working on a large number of technically complicated and disparate activities simultaneously
- Solid understanding of PSA tools, JIRA, and other similar software
You might also have
- Technical understanding of RT3D technologies, FE and BE solutions and integrations to deliver functional results to clients
- Experience using Unity in a professional environment
- Finance or engineering background
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.