Senior Project Manager
17 days ago
Join our team to play a meaningful role in helping our clients build innovative solutions and tackle ambitious problems in various industries including. Automotive and Transportation and Games.
You will work with several different teams to manage activities across different client projects, to continuously improve and adapt our development processes to enhance delivery.
Working closely with our sales teams, you will facilitate communication with the client and ensure that visions are aligned across different fields, from design to engineering.
If you're customer-centric and is driven by the prospect of coordinating and building sophisticated product and service pipelines with teams spanning the continent, this is the job for you!
This role will involve periodic travel to client and Unity offices; may include some cross-continental travel.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the scope and capacity of the team throughout to ensure quality of results whilst maintaining profitability of the project life cycle
- Continually drive day-to-day production across different internal development and external partner teams, scheduling sprints, balancing priorities, and supervising progress
- Partner with the project leadership team to handle the entire development, release and support processes of your projects
- Build positive relationships with client teams, Unity's internal teams and external partners
- Generate and present weekly project status reports for key team members with ongoing risk management
What we’re looking for
- Project Manager with extensive experience working in Industry or Games on sophisticated projects
- Strong influencer with great communication skills, able to work with diverse groups and align teams around common goals
- Professional demeanor with interpersonal skills, and are able to resolve complex issues with empathy
- Adaptability to adopt and navigate change is absolutely crucial in our fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of JIRA, PSA tools, Games engines or other similar software
You might also have
- Experience using Unity in a professional environment
- Some knowledge of coding or authoring 3D artwork
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.