Senior Project Manager
28 days ago
Unity is seeking an experienced Project manager to join our growing Business Operations and Automation group. This position will be focused on helping to drive coordination on inter-dependent projects across the Operate organization - enabling our development, product, sales, and marketing teams to work in tandem with our IT, finance, and other partners across the company. This is a role where no two days will be the same - you'll multitask, problem-solve, prioritize, drive questions, designs, and solutions, and help build common understanding on multiple projects and efforts.
- Coordinate requirements and track status on collaborative initiatives with teams across the company, spanning continents and timezones
- Help ensure proper sequencing of interlocking tasks across teams
- Provide regular status updates on multiple projects
- Help balance goals and possibilities with Product Management, various IT teams and systems, and other inputs
- Represent business needs on cross company initiatives
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management experience, including experience with JIRA and confluence
- Financial systems experience and familiarity with common concepts
- Experience with enterprise-scale IT systems and processes
- Ability to excel in ambiguous situations, with a bias toward action
- SQL and business reporting tool experience
- Compliance process experience
- Salesforce experience
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.