Senior Project Manager
11 days ago
10 Chambers is a fully-funded scale-up game studio backed by Tencent and based in the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden. We are an ambitious, creative, and collaborative team with a lifelong love for games. We have just recently released GTFO, a co-op FPS game and are about to start working on the next project.
We are looking for a full-time, on-site, experienced Senior Project Manager with many years of game development experience and excellent communication skills who thrives in a creative and dynamic environment.
As a Senior Project Manager at 10 Chambers, you are the structural and communicative glue between the teams in one or more departments, working closely with the company directors and product owners, monitoring and following up on the production planning at a daily basis. You will utilize your experience to help plan our projects together with our directors and product owners and establish and evolve our methodologies and structures.
As the directors’ right-hand in their teams, you keep track of how projects are developing and predict what resources the team needs. You enjoy being in a support function where your job is to help the teams to deliver at their best.
We can offer you a stimulating and challenging environment and constant opportunities to both apply and refine your skills, in an open, non-competitive, and highly collaborative environment.
- Establish methodologies and structures for our various products together with our Production Director and the rest of the team
- Closely monitor and follow up on production progress
- Evolving our production methods and toolset
- Responsible for multiple products with various deadlines and needs at the same time
- Support departments with any production needs
- Make sure that all team communication needs are met
- Run/manage temporary projects (before conferences/trade shows, trailers etc)
- Create and together with the product owner, manage temporary cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of project management experience in game development and releasing games for PC & Console
- Great understanding of game production lifecycles
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceedingly resourceful
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Understanding the need for sensitivity/diplomacy in creative and dynamic projects
- Excellent English, both written and verbal (Swedish is not a requirement)
Why join 10 chambers?
- Be part of an ambitious team which also practices work life balance through working hours and generous health benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow with a fast-expanding company
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the success of 10 Chambers
- The position is on-site in our Stockholm office, we are happy to assist with relocation from abroad/work permit
We want an open and inclusive work environment where everybody is valued, feels safe, is treated equally and with respect. At 10 Chambers we welcome everyone regardless of gender, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Today our team consists of 15 different nationalities and the office language is English.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.