This job might no longer be available.
Development Director- UFC
1 month ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. The EA SPORTS UFC franchise offers the thrilling spectacle and entertainment of MMA for over 20 million players across the globe, delivering fluid and responsive mixed martial arts through cutting-edge gameplay technology.
The EA SPORTS UFC franchise is founded on passion and innovation. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the EA SPORTS UFC team is on a mission to become the world's greatest fighting game. If you're passionate about building immersive digital entertainment, this is your chance to turn a job into something you love.
Reporting to a Senior Development Director, we are looking for a Development Director II to manage the development of UFC. You are right for this role if you are passionate about solving difficult and dynamic problems. You can collaborate and motivate across teams and with peers or partners in other parts of the business. Your greatest strengths are building relationships, strategic thinking, and strong delivery. You like to be challenged and thinking about the future excites you.
- You will work with the Project Leadership team to establish the strategy to meet milestones and important deliverables
- You will partner with creative, development, and operations partners and team members to ensure that quality, budgets and timelines are met.
- You will help develop a team culture based on openness, trust and collaboration
- You will foster an inclusive and diverse team culture.
- Develop project indicators that track project quality, delivery, and predictability
- You will coach, mentor, and support the career development of your team.
- You will identify and assess risks and coordinate application of resources to minimize and manage risks
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You have experience with Project Management (8+ years) and People Management (4+ years), and experience delivering large projects (60+ team members), including auditing and steering.
- You have the ability to communicate and build strong relationships across all levels.
- You are someone who can see the end goal, while leading teams through complex problems quickly & effectively.
- You are an enthusiastic individual, comfortable with change, and able to lean into the creative process to provide a great experience for our fans.
- Excellent knowledge of software development tools and processes, with project and risk management experience. Experience with Microsoft Project, and Jira.
- University degree, bachelors, or equivalent