This job might no longer be available.
Senior Project Manager, Localization
15 days ago
Job Title:Senior Project Manager, Localization
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a high-performing project manager to join our Localization Team. As a Project Manager (PM), you will be responsible for providing PM support to management and the global Localization Team. This includes providing support to localization leadership and localization production, collaborating with regional project managers, and completing administrative tasks for localization tools.
We are looking for a PM who possesses an exceptional knowledge of project management practices and has experience in driving strategic programs. Candidates should have a deep understanding of localization methodologies and technologies, multicultural team dynamics, and superb communication and relationship building skills.
- Proactively and effectively work with the Global Localization organization and stakeholders to ensure all global projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Define, manage, and communicate cross-project schedules, scope, budget, progress, risks, issues, key performance indicators, and key learnings.
- Collaborate with production, regional teams, and external vendors to successfully deliver on project goals.
- Understand the value of focused partner engagement and leverage relationships to influence others without having direct authority.
- Support key organizational leaders to maximize their efficiency.
- Provide consistent, high-level and visibility on organizational data, risks, and overall status to upper management.
- Develop and maintain dashboard reports, providing regular updates to management on month-to-date, quarter-to-date, and year-to-date performance.
- Administrative support for localization tools.
- Lead technological innovation and support the technology architecture of the organization with industry-leading solutions.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the products and related localization & testing procedures.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience with a proven record of successful project management in the digital industry.
- Excellent understanding of localization, quality assurance and software development cycles.
- Excellent understanding of localization technologies and applications.
- Excellent knowledge of data analytics tools and methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Able to influence cross-functional teams driving collaboration and commitment to results.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and a detail-oriented problem-solving approach.
- Passion for localization.
- Project management certification, i.e. PMP, Scrum etc.
- Experience working in a game development environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Blizzard products and services.