Senior Project Manager - EA SPORTS
27 days ago
Building on an incredible 30 year foundation, we’re redefining football with EA SPORTS FC - a genre-leading ecosystem of interactive experiences, bringing a global community of football fans closer to The World's Game. Together, we’re taking the largest football club in the world to new heights – and this is just the beginning! With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to fans everywhere, we invite you to join us as we pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS FC, and welcome everyone to the club!
Reporting to a Lead Development Director, a Development Director manages a variety of disciplines including artists, designers, software engineers, QA, and other production staff. DD's are the keepers of the project schedule and play an important role in successfully moving the development team from one project phase to the next while ensuring a focus on quality, collaboration and communication. You will partner with producers to ensure that they are managing the project on time, to quality, and within budget.
- Build and evolve effective teams; identify resourcing needs, provide challenges and development opportunities to ensure that all employees reach their potential
- You will build working relationships with the immediate team, and those outside of the immediate team that have an effect on project completion
- Provide line management to employees across departments and within a single project team
- You will communicate regularly with the project team and coordinate dependencies with external partners
- Participate in the hiring process to ensure candidates meet project requirements
- You will establish and assign tasks from defined project goals; achieve project deliverables through managing a team at a project-level (e.g. Franchise-wide level)
- You will proactively mitigate risk for assigned scope and quality
- Establish an overall project schedule based on the individual task estimates for production and determine the resource requirements to meet the task requirements
- Establish a project budget, determine task dependencies, and assign tasks to team resources
- Minimum of 8 years project management or team leadership experience, with 4+ years of management experience working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
- University degree, Bachelors, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience communicating across all levels and organizations
- Experience in project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $93,700 - $153,900 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.