This job might no longer be available.
Senior Programmer (C++)
7 months ago
• Develop a character/creature animation system
• Develop interfaces with game systems (AI, character control, etc.)
• Develop tools for use by gameplay programmers and animators
• Develop procedural animation tools and technologies
• Write technical design and software design documentation
• Collaborate with game productions to create next generation animation system
• Master's or Bachelor's degree in Math or Computer Science, Software Engineering
• At least 5 years of programming experience with emphasis on character animation
• Strong math background
• Excellent C/C++ programming skills
• Strong 3D maths and computer graphics skills
• Experience in IK/FK systems
• Familiarity with building large and dynamically extensible applications
• Experience with multi-threaded engine programming on consoles (XBOX360, PS3)
• Experience building efficient code (CPU/SPU cost, memory usage, code size)
• Adapts to changing requirements
• Understands the overall development cycle of a game engine
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work within a schedule
• Ability to work with a team spread across different Ubisoft studios
• Open to work in different Ubisoft studios
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Ubisoft Singapore opened its doors on July 2008 as Ubisoft’s 18th internal development studio. Located in Fusionopolis (a state-of-the-art Infocomm Technology and Media hub) Ubisoft Singapore is recognized today as one of Asia’s premier game development studios. It now employs a multi-national team of 380 highly talented employees that comprise of a core team of Ubisoft veterans as well as a fast growing development team ranging from recent graduates to industry professionals.
Over the past 11 years, the full-fledged development studio co-developed major AAA titles such as Assassin’s Creed® II, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands®, Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood, Assassin’s Creed® Revelations, Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed IV® Black Flag™, Assassin’s Creed® Rogue, Assassin’s Creed® Unity, and most recently, Assassin’s Creed® Syndicate. Ubisoft Singapore pioneered the development of naval battle gameplay and water technology – elements first introduced in Assassin’s Creed IV® Black Flag™ which have since become a staple feature in the Assassin’s Creed® franchise. Ubisoft Singapore is currently hard at work as the lead studio for an unannounced project on console and PC.
To learn more about Ubisoft Singapore, please visit www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/singapore.aspx.