SSP (Supply Side Partners) Lead
4 months ago
Skillz is the leading mobile games platform connecting players in fair, fun, and meaningful competition.
The gaming industry is larger than movies, music, and books, with more than 2.7 billion gamers playing monthly and 10 million developers worldwide. Mobile is the fastest-growing segment of the gaming market, expected to increase from $86 billion last year to $161 billion in 2025.
As the first publicly-traded (NYSE: SKLZ) mobile esports platform, Skillz has pioneered the future of the gaming industry. The Skillz platform helps developers build multi-million dollar franchises by enabling social competition in their games. Leveraging its patented technology, Skillz hosts billions of casual esports tournaments for millions of mobile players worldwide, and distributes millions in prizes each month.
Through its philanthropic initiatives, Skillz has harnessed the power of its platform to transform the way nonprofits engage with donors, enabling anyone with a mobile device to support causes such as the American Red Cross , Susan G. Komen , American Cancer Society , and NAACP by playing in Skillz tournaments.
Skillz has also earned recognition as one of San Francisco Business Times’ Best Places to Work , Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies , a two-time winner of CNBC’s Disruptor 50 , one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups , and the #1 fastest-growing company in America on the Inc. 5000.
What You Will Do :
- Manage the analysis and recommendations driving multi-million dollar ad budgets on CPI/CPA campaigns across mobile SSPs and DSPs
- Apply campaign optimizations to existing campaigns based your deep understanding and historical experience with these networks
- Implement strategies to reduce user acquisition costs using advanced bidding methods, creative iterations, optimized campaign set-ups, supply discovery, deal negotiation, and new partner exploration.
- Represent Skillz at partner conferences to identify, attract, and retain new supply side partners and potential candidates for hire
- Works closely with the Creative team to recommend creative asset modifications based on addressable supply, manage the deployment of those assets, and measures their efficacy in a feedback loop
- Identifies new opportunities through data, creates specific recommendations, and actions them by partnering with internal stakeholders
- Background in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, or I.S. preferred
- 7-10 years of total professional experience preferred
- Must be proficient in SQL and power user of Excel or Tableau
- Must have strong data visualization & presentation skills using Google Slides/Tableau
- Experience managing or measuring performance marketing campaigns a plus
- Experience working in mobile gaming, investment banking, or politics is a plus
Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status, and we operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.