Senior Program Manager
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
11 days ago
Unity’s Create Studio Group develops enterprise-focused, run-time SaaS applications built on top of the Unity platform. Our goal is to empower new types of creators at scale with the transformative use of 3D technologies.
You’ll be responsible for helping drive the development, release and ongoing support of one of our new portfolio products, as well as help create a culture that focuses on shipping high quality products that delight the end user and index on exemplifying Unity’s core values
You will be accountable for ensuring clear communications across all internal stakeholders, and proactively contributing to the continuous improvement of our Product Development Framework
- Partner with the Project Team Leadership Team to manage the entire development, release and support processes of your product
- Manage the scope and capacity of the team and their target Roadmap throughout the project life cycle
- Support team by proactively removing obstacles that might otherwise hinder or distract them from their ability to hit their goals
- Organize, create agendas and generate/present weekly project status reports for client and stakeholder meetings
- Develop and maintain schedules, milestones, staffing requirements and all required project documentation
- Support our dedicated testing resources and interfaces with internal and external QA department(s)
- Track work to date and estimate to complete, ensuring projects are on track and profitable and contribute to continuous improvement of our delivery methodology
- Extensive experience in software project management and software development
- Successful track record bringing new products to market
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Ability to work with very diverse groups internally and get people onto the same page/timeline
- This role may involve some amount of travel to other offices, though we are happy to work with your schedule and responsibilities
- Experience with Unity, other real-time 3D creation engines or AR/VR is a huge plus
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.