Senior Program Manager - Twitch Gaming
28 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
The Original Content team at Twitch manages some of the most exciting content and new ideas in the industry. We're seeking a Sr Program Manager to execute a creator-focused content strategy that fills a gap in each community for the Twitch Gaming calendar. You will report to the Product Lead, Twitch Gaming and coordinate closely with our current content and community teams. You are a project management maven who loves to be creative and execute events. The Program Manager role will be a video games and entertainment expert who is passionate about creator-focused content. You will follow gaming trends, consult with community experts, lead show concepting, collaborate with creator headliners & internal teams, lock in game publisher support & approval, partner with cross functional departments to run the event, and write post-event reports. You are a passionate community member for a few games, and curious to expand to new games as needed. You build clarity out of ambiguity and always find solutions to difficult problems. We're looking for someone excited to help redefine the future of creator content with Twitch!
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA.
- Build entertainment content that is exciting and satisfying to creators and to game communities
- Run event kickoff meetings with stakeholders
- Ensure events are on track for viewership goals
- Proactively review event data and present opportunities for improvement to the team
- Work with Twitch Original Content broadcast managers and the production vendors to build events based on your strategy
- Write and manage event briefs to ensure the Original Content team has all the most up to date information on a show
- Collaborate with Business Development, Marketing, Partnerships, Public Relations, Broadcast Operations, Analytics, and Sales teams
- Build relationships with Game Publishers to ensure a continued mutually beneficial partnership
- 6+ years of production and entertainment experience
- Led multiple creator-focused gaming events from start to finish on a schedule and have experience iterating on those events based on customer feedback
- Collaborated cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders to create authentic content
- Worked with abstract ideas to craft structured ideas, often with limited information at hand
- Shown passion for creator-focused content across a diverse range of communities
- Demonstrated the ability to Work Backwards to achieve business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel to gaming conventions and/or industry events
- 2+ years of experience with both Microsoft and Google app Suite
- Technical experience in show production
- Experience as a Twitch streamer
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc. )
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: TW6960
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.