Senior Program Manager, Online Services
18 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
Programming at Epic can be described as a collection of initiatives and workstreams being coordinated across multiple organizations and businesses at the company level. The Program Team is responsible for autonomously leading cross-functional teams to achieve project goals and requirements, from execution to outcomes. They work with project teams and stakeholders to plan, execute, monitor, and deliver the program as well as manage its resources, budget, cost, time, quality, risks and other constraints. Successful outcomes are achieved through the ideal mix of people, tools and process.
In this role, you will
- Manage the development and implementation process of a company’s products and services.
- Coordinate departmental or cross-functional teams, focusing on delivery of new or upgraded existing programs.
- Monitor the program from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and monitoring budgets and spending.
- Organize cross-functional activities, ensuring program is on schedule, within budget constraints and followed through to completion.
- Have the ability to manage specific, ongoing programs that require continuous improvements and fine tuning over time.
What we're looking for
- Experience working within a matrix-type organization or knowledge of how one works
- The ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve project goals and requirements with no direct authority
- Experience leading project kickoffs that are not confined by any vertical or business
- Understanding what drives the consensus on priorities and prioritization of the program
- Knowing how to effectively create and drive unification of communications, rituals, processes and roadmaps
- Examples of execution and delivery on programs that supported and aligned with a company’s all up goals
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.