This job might no longer be available.
Senior Program Manager, Employee Giving
29 days ago
We believe work is better when people are in the same physical space together. At Unity, we offer a hybrid-first approach that fosters the alignment and connectedness we get from being together while retaining the benefits of flexibility. Employees are expected to work from an office on average 3-days a week unless otherwise agreed with the company or specified in their employment contract.
The Unity Social Impact team empowers creators of all backgrounds to cultivate a more inclusive and sustainable world by harnessing the power of our talent, technology and grants. We are looking for a Senior Employee Giving Manager who will lead employee giving engagement across Unity while covering three key areas: internal communications, giving, and volunteer initiatives. Using program management, people engagement, and communications expertise to deliver on these areas. In this role, your impact will be global, crafting programs for our employee base all over the world!
What you'll be doing
- Leading all employee giving initiatives, including strategy and implementation of global employee volunteering and donation matching across the company.
- Tracking data and system administration for employee giving and engagement opportunities, including the number of employee volunteer hours and the amount of money donated, and recommend improvements or new approaches.
- Driving our Culture. You will drive new programs and improvements in a way to support the mission of Unity, and our values and ethos of empathy, respect, and opportunity.
- Leading all aspects of Responsive Giving including budget, strategy, disaster / crisis evaluations and recommending Unity giving response.
- Maintaining close partnerships with industry peers for response alignment and strategy modification as needed.
What we're looking for
- Background in program management, and employee engagement
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, to speak to a broad audience, including executive leadership
- Ability to bring key partners across the organization together for alignment on Employee Giving
- Ability to thrive in high growth, rapidly changing environments and strong organizational skills
You might also have
- Background in philanthropic ecosystems and corporate social responsibility
- Experience with facilitation or public speaking
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Relocation support is not available for this position.
International relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base pay for the role. The actual base pay for the successful candidate may differ based on location and level.
Gross pay salary
$74,300 — $100,600 USD