This job might no longer be available.
Senior Program Manager, Community Engagement
San Francisco, CA
5 months ago
The Community & Social Media team is looking for a Community Engagement Program Manager who can build and manage a community and social media technical engagement team. We believe that no technical question should go unanswered in our community and social media channels and because of this, we’re dedicated to building out a new team that will help achieve this goal and ensure that any blocker a developer might hit - we’re there to unblock.
As we’re in the early stages of creating this team, you will be tasked with identifying the framework of what will make this program successful. You will then begin to build out the team and program in a scalable, phased approach. After assembled, you will lead program and team and ensure sustained success. The scope of this is large, so we’re looking for someone that has experience building a program and team from the ground up and proven success in execution.
- Define engagement and support strategies for different social/community channels
- Manage a global team of SMEs that will be assigned across Unity’s community and social media channels
- Audit the tools we have in place and recommend what tools will be needed to ensure success
- Ensure that v1 of the program is up and running within 60 days and build out a phased approach to scale
- Create a reporting funnel so that we can track questions, responses, response time, etc.
- Report on key KPIs such as response time, sentiment, and amount of research time needed to answer
- Partner deeply with R&D, Onboarding, Evangelism, and other cross-functional teams
- Build and train a team of internal partners who will be able to contribute to this program through consultation of execution
- Extensive background in online customer/community support or engagement
- Experience building a program from the ground-up
- Knowledge of Unity and/or passionate about the tech industry
- Excels in a fast paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Experience with social media publishing tools and content management systems
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.