This job might no longer be available.
Senior Production Director
19 days ago
The Senior Production Director is responsible for ensuring the project team is effective at delivering on time, within budget, and to the desired quality. You are a self-directed project manager with a proven track record in successfully delivering games to market. You have oversight over the project development process and play an important role in supporting the development team from one project phase to the next while ensuring quality, collaboration, and communication. *This position can be located in either the USA or Düsseldorf, Germany
- Oversee the full operational aspects of game development, including establishing the framework, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management
- Work with the project leadership to establish the strategy to meet milestones and essential deliverables, create and maintain the overall development Roadmap
- Be an active participant in developing the roadmap for the game content and features, with particular regard to schedule / project milestones
- Solve problems, balance priorities, and find creative solutions to achieve results
- Foster an engaging, fulfilling and fun working environment that is inclusive and diverse
- Lead project managers at all levels of your team
- Develop and publish project key performance indicators that track project quality, delivery, and predictability
- Establish regular communication with the team, partners, and stakeholders to provide project status and health updates
- Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high-quality work on time and on budget
- Define, present and follow up on the development strategy for the game
- Must have Game Development experience!
- Multiple shipped AAA game titles, ideally in a Producer or Senior Project management role
- Minimum 5+ years of project management within the Video Game development environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, communication, or equivalent experience in project management preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver major projects on time and within quality standards, budget constraints maximizing effective team output
- Strong project management fundamentals including capacity planning, scope assessment and management, and deliverable tracking.
- Solid grasp of project management software (e.g. JIRA, Microsoft Project, Confluence, etc.).
- Have an intermediate understanding in the technical process of software development
- Experience working with large co-development teams and external contractors
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical with ability to problem solve, analyze risk and create contingency plans
- Creative, proactive, innovative, dynamic, and diplomatic
- Result-oriented and able to thrive under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to form own objectives and follow them through
- Heavily subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents.
- Paid life and short- and long-term disability insurance.
- 401(k) plan with match.
- New hires start with 3 weeks of vacation annually, increasing to a cap of 5 weeks based on years of service along with 3 additional weeks of wellness time.
- 10 paid holidays (and we’re closed the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day).
- 12 weeks paid maternity leave and 6 weeks paid paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Body-Mind-Soul monthly reimbursement program for eligible activities.
- Strong, incentivized, employee referral program.
- Flexible work schedule.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is one of the world's biggest creators, publishers and distributors of videogames and interactive services. The group has a broad portfolio of internationally renowned brands such as Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Rainbow Six...
Supported by a worldwide network of studios and distribution subsidiaries, the teams at Ubisoft are dedicated to offering players original and unforgettable game experiences on all popular platforms, including consoles, smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.