Senior Production Director, Unannounced Survival Game
19 days ago
Team Name:Unannounced Project
Job Title:Senior Production Director, Unannounced Survival Game
A new world and a new journey await you. It is a world different from any other Blizzard has created.
We believe our team is good. Really good. Granted, we’re obviously biased. But we also believe there are lots of developers out there who can make us even better. You could be one of those people. If you’re looking for a team where inclusion, thoughtfulness, empathy, professionalism, and collaboration are all seen as critically important, we believe our team could be a phenomenal fit for you. Join us and help craft our future!
COVID-19 Hiring Update: This role will eventually work fully onsite at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Define goals and planning that meet an Alpha that reflect the vision of the product.
- Facilitate communication, organization and accountability across all teams.
- Drive the planning and execution of all development goals across Design, Engineering, and Art.
- Build and develop current production staff on craft: methodologies, standard processes, and release management.
- Define and maintain project roadmaps, achievements, results, and staffing plans for product lifecycle
- Drive the planning and execution of all development goals across Design, Engineering, Art and Audio
- Level up current production staff on development methodology, release management and general feature development
- Standardize process and status reporting methodologies for production to report progress and forecast dates for senior leadership and the development team
- Promote and contribute to a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- 8+ years' leading game production pipeline on successful AAA titles.
- Experienced in working with support and service teams such as marketing, legal, finance, creative, HR etc.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent leadership, project management, oral and written communication skills.
- Keen knowledge of mobile, PC, and platform development pipelines as they relate to games and game production.
- Strong project management fundamentals including capacity planning, scope assessment and management, and project milestone planning.
- Strong capability to multitask and prioritize.
- Dedicated self-motivation and initiative – comfortable with ambiguity but driven to create structure and order.
- Absolute passion for playing and making games.
- Having experience in getting production to Alpha is a plus.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $164,800.00 - $304,800.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.