Senior Product Operations Manager, Academic & Nonprofit
9 days ago
As a Product Operations Manager - Academic and Nonprofits team, you will get an opportunity to support all our education products to meet the growth, onboarding and retention needs of students and educators. The ideal candidate will work in a fast-paced environment and help support customer issues by collaborating with several teams within Unity and with our partners to ensure our users are satisfied.
We are an agile and lean team focused on serving a diverse ecosystem of users and learners. Are you ready for the challenge? Come join us at Unity!
What you’ll be doing
- Manage Sales Systems product SKU development to enable offline and online sales for new products
- Work with the Product, Product Marketing, Engineering, and Finance teams to formulate product pricing decisions and product launches; support sales and sales operations with product fulfillment workflows
- Support with Product maintenance activities such as product migration, product end-of-cycle and user migration to new platforms
- Work hand-in-hand with the product team through SKU Documentation and submission, track and negotiate priority with SKU Team Review process and suggest new process improvements
- Manage relationship with Product, Development and Support teams - Filter relevant user feedback to Product team for improvements
What we’re looking for
- Experience with common enterprise systems and API integrations - such as Salesforce, NetSuite and alike
- Build technical acumen for existing internal tools
- Ability to decompose complex distributed systems and quickly pinpoint issues
- Excellent project management and troubleshooting skills
- Puts Users first
You might also have
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player/collaborative attitude
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.