Senior Product Marketing Manager
27 days ago
People make games great. At Survios, we know we can’t grow from an acclaimed VR studio to the world’s premier game developer and publisher without them. That’s why our most valuable investments aren’t in the next-generation technology we use to make our games or the new HQ we’re building in Marina Del Rey, but in creating a hybrid workplace that seeks out talent globally, nurtures its people and encourages fun. A workplace where every team member knows they’re respected and cared for. If you want to join a passionate team of developers driving toward the future of immersive gaming, we’d love to hear from you! Survios has an opening for a talented and seasoned Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead our amazing Marketing and Creative Services team.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager , you’ll carry the torch for marketing excellence across Survios’ portfolio of entertainment products. Working closely with the partnerships, product teams, and senior leadership of the company, you will be our leader driving strategy across our portfolio, ensuring that we come to market with the best marketing, product, and planning strategies globally. You will lead the existing marketing and creative services teams while scaling the organization to introduce new capabilities and teams to support our multi-product efforts.
- As Senior Marketing Manager, you will work from the earliest stages of development, using research to identify player communities, contribute to product definition and feature set, and define product vision and positioning.
- Collaborate across Survios to create and implement a game launch and player communication strategy spanning community, digital storefronts, influencers, content creation, social channels, events, trade shows, paid media, and PR.
- Work with internal and external creative, media, and digital agencies to manage brand identity, producing key art, slogans, screenshots, trailers, websites, and other creative assets.
- Capture post-launch sentiment and provide customer priorities for live service product updates.
- Manage ongoing product marketing needs and promotions for catalog titles.
- Leverage customer and competitive insights to create and validate product positioning, genre values, customer segmentation, and critical features serving as the “voice of the customer” to Product.
- Own the go-to-market road map, integrating plans from every promotional vertical, including PR, social, digital storefronts, paid media, influencers, CRM, content, loyalty programs, trade shows and other channels.
- Develop data-informed product positioning, messaging, and creative built on market analytics, research, and trends in the fast-growing virtual reality and current-generation gaming space.
- Partner with Executive, Creative Services, Publishing, Partnerships, and the Studio to shape the product marketing strategy and marketing feature roadmap for launch products.
- Manage the day-to-day communication and project management with internal and external stakeholders to drive marketing initiatives forward.
- Own the marketing budget and KPIs for each project launch campaign and effectively track, benchmark, and report on costs and results to leadership.
- Develop campaign strategy and management, including creative asset production, agency selection, campaign tracking, and optimization, working closely with external parties on developing media and PR strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent coupled with a minimum of 6+ years experience and demonstrated career progression in marketing at a video game publisher, entertainment, technology, or consumer products.
- Experience developing and being responsible for strategic marketing plans, bringing them to market with data-driven campaign executions.
- Proven track record of providing supportive and clear direction and feedback to team members and external parties.
- Direct experience or collaborations in performance marketing, brand and product marketing, communications, influencer/content creator marketing, creative development, strategic marketing research and planning, and go-to-market strategy and executions.
- Track record for launching and sustaining digital products or services.
- Results-oriented, with an understanding of how to apply ROI and KPIs for marketing campaigns.
- Skilled in data analysis and reporting, particularly for launch marketing campaigns.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments at once.
- Polished professional who is comfortable serving as the primary contact for executives, internal stakeholders, partners, and third-party agencies.
- Self-starter and strong team player who can work independently and responsibly.
- Strong spoken/written communicator with the ability to develop creative, clear, and concise storytelling for a variety of audiences.
- Deep passion for games of all kinds, bonus for VR.
- Game industry experience as a professional and a player.
- Experience building and serving gamer communities.
- Owner mindset, results orientation, generous with feedback and coaching.
- Prior experience as the go-to-market lead on a successful game title.
Survios is an award-winning game studio that takes a holistic approach to development, merging our hardware, software, and games expertise to create unbelievable immersive game experiences. As we expand our focus from VR-Only to create games across all PC and Console platforms, we’re dedicated to leveraging our passion, expertise, and creativity to develop and publish the next generation of groundbreaking and immersive video games.
Base salary range between $130,000 USD - $155,000 USD ( Base salary range for applicants located within the United States )
Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law.
Survios takes into consideration a candidate’s education, training, and experience, external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.