Senior Product Marketing Manager
20 days ago
Green Man Gaming is looking for a talented individual to join and help grow our Global Publishing business based at our head office in London. Primarily working with highly successful independent studios and developers around the world, you'll leverage your skills and knowledge to become an indispensable studio and business partner during the development cycle and handle the brand, global marketing and product lifecycle.
- Relationships: You love games, you love game makers, your passion is infectious and as such you will own the day to day studio and development product relationships. Relationships are everything.
- Global marketing, brand and lifecycle management: You own the marketing plan from acquisition through to post-launch. You can rally internal and external stakeholders and deliver effective and creative campaigns on time and budget.
- Partner Management: You can originate, brief and manage internal and external partners, you understand that great work comes from great leadership
- Publishing Management: You love the ‘day to day’ but want to be heard on broader Publishing discussion and opportunities. You are proactive and extremely hands on.
- Strategic Ownership: As the primary contact for development teams and internal stakeholders you own the marketing strategy and asset creation process.
- Budget Management: You own the product marketing budget and can set the necessary KPI’s to track and measure commercial success.
- Lifecycle Management: You proactively work with the commercial team and internal stakeholders to recognise and exploit cross-platform and promotional marketing and business opportunities.
- Learning & analysis: You love learning, you love data. You perpetually ask: How did we do? What did we learn? What can we do better? You take this insight, and drive action.
- Presentations: You love an audience. It doesn’t matter if its 1 person or 1000. You can prepare and present, high quality plans, strategies, results or learning to internal and external stakeholders
- Events: You love the industry, and as such love to either support or lead the team at any of the many events we attend. You fully understand our portfolio of products and services, offer great advice, and follow up promptly
- You are not an island: You share info, product status, campaign status, good news and not so good news. We are an ‘open culture’ and you fully embrace it.
- Deep Games industry knowledge: You have an in-depth (and hands on) understanding of the games market in particular digital distribution, and digital ecosystems
- Extensive product management experience in video games: You have learned your core skills, and now want to take more control of your destiny.
- A Passion for games: You love games, you love the people that make them, you love the people that play them, you actively follow the industry.
- Project management: You are structured, you can build a plan and set and measure the KPI’s. You can handle more than one project at a time and are exceptionally action orientated.
- Creative Briefing: You are really comfortable briefing and judging creative work, you use data and insight as a foundation, and understand channel effectiveness and audiences
- Action orientated: You are a prolific self-starter and happy to role your sleeves up and get it done
- Ambition: You want to get on, and show the Industry what you can do
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Flexible working
- 30 days paid holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) increased with the length of service
- Sabbatical leave following 3 and 6 years of employment
- Company Share Option Plan
- 50% game discount for employees
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership Scheme
- Discounts and many other perks