This job might no longer be available.
Senior Product Marketing Manager (Disney Sorcerer's Arena)
San Francisco, CA
1 year ago
The Product Marketing Team at Glu is an experienced team responsible for driving all marketing activities from strategy through execution. Our work inspires Glu’s games studios and central teams to deliver breakthrough experiences for players. We are passionate about our players and always look for new ways to engage them. We value collaboration, creative risk taking, and accountability. If you share our values and have a passion for gaming, let’s talk!
As the Sr Product Marketing Manager, you will help to drive forward and execute the GTM and lifecycle strategy for Disney Sorcerer’s Arena. You will work directly with the game studio, UA team, content production teams, and Disney Licensing to drive growth plans for the IP. You will be one of three owners of the overall marketing plan and will be responsible for driving execution of the plan by collaborating with game studio, licensor, and central teams.
You’ll most often:
- Drive the lifecycle strategy for Glu games, including planning and executing game launches and ongoing promotions
- Coordinate and plan all aspects of marketing ranging from PR to social to community to events to paid user acquisition by coordinating with respective Glu teams and building a holistic plan
- Manage and grow the relationship with Disney
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, and outbound marketing plans
- Partner with research and analytics teams to gain customer insights that inform game development
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 4-8 years of relevant product marketing experience
- Experience working with consumer brands, preferably mobile games in the RPG genre
- Strong project management skillset
- Agency experience leading digital campaigns a plus
- Lifecycle marketing experience a plus
- Influencer experience a plus
- Deep knowledge of digital measurement strategies and tools
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Self-starter and experience managing cross-functional programs
- Ability to present and earn buy-in for projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and organizational skills