Senior Product Marketing Manager
12 days ago
As part of the Marketing department and working in close collaboration with the production, monetization and user acquisition teams, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will supervise and guide PMMs team to succeed in apps launch and manage a team to launch, promote and sustain his/her portfolio of app/games throughout their entire lifespan under Marketing Director supervision.
This position is located in SAI studio, but you will also work and coordinate with our international teams, including but not limited to local marketing & PR managers, ASO experts, video production studios, artists, community managers and partners.
- Supervise Product Marketing team (PMMs and artists) in SAI studio to make apps launch as strong events.
- Provide continuous guidance, trainings, mentorship, coach to level up the team’s ability.
- Ensure on-time delivery for the Marketing tasks/projects.
- Collaborate with the game development team & consumer insights team to identify and advocate the marketing vision, product positioning, values and share relevant market insights.
- Participate in game development by making recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention and to better integrate in-game promotional events and marketing mechanisms.
- Coordinate game’s assets approval with stakeholders and copyrights owners.
Planning Global Launches
- Be responsible for the product marketing strategy with a multi-channel timeline and marketing content plan in collaboration with internal & external teams.
- Defining the marketing strategy to create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations.
- Identify key messages, value proposition and write creative briefs for internal teams to create strong game brand identity (title, packaging, tone of voice, marketing storytelling…).
- Manage top-quality promotional assets creation and ASO for your game (trailers, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions…).
- Manage game & promotional assets approval with copyright owners if applicable.
- Create documentation and pitch for mobile games.
- Build launch & yearly marketing plans relying on solid user insights and strategically aligned with product roadmap, with the objective of generating brand awareness and ultimately growing the player base.
- Collaborate with the user acquisition team to optimize the advertising campaigns targeting and assets.
- Oversee the Social Media & Community strategy, including through the direct management of the Game Community Manager.
Monitoring Game Evolution
- Optimize the game visibility and performances on the app stores, working hand in hand with the ASO Expert.
- Supervise market tests.
- Analyze the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to Marketing Director, production team & partners.
- 3/4+ years in Product marketing for mobile games and applications.
- Good experience in ads ecosystem and UA ideally in entertainment industry.
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole.
- Management skills to supervise a team.
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind.
- Creative skills (ads, videos) to brief Marketing assets and collaborate with artists.
- Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented.
- Strong leadership skills to represent Marketing mindset in the studio.
- Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.).
- Advanced English level is a must.
- Great presentation & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC, or Work From Home (WFH).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: PMM_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Find Out More About Us:
- Facebook (Gameloft SEA): www.facebook.com/gameloftsea
- Website (Gameloft SEA): www.game-sea.com
Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.