Senior Product Marketing Manager
Kharkiv Kharkiv Oblast ua
14 days ago
Gameloft Kharkov is looking for an enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager who will collaborate with our teams to set positioning and strategy, gather customer insights, deliver marketing initiatives and maximize our mobile games' potential.
As part of the Marketing department you’ll be working in close collaboration with the marketing, production, monetization and user acquisition teams, you will manage, launch, promote and sustain a portfolio of mobile free-to-play games throughout their entire lifecycle. This role is located in our studio in Kharkov but you will also work and coordinate with our international teams including but not limited to: local Marketing & PR Managers, web development studios, video production studios, artists, community managers and customer care managers.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the game development team & consumer insights team to identify and advocate the marketing vision, product positioning, values and share relevant market insights.
- Be responsible for the product marketing strategy with a multi-channel timeline and marketing content plan in collaboration with internal & external teams.
- Identify key messages, value proposition and write creative briefs for internal or external teams to produce top-quality creative assets: videos, web assets, screenshots, posters, store descriptions & visuals, and all other needed assets for special marketing initiatives.
- Support User Acquisition managers, Sales Teams, Local Marketing Managers with brand and product guidelines. Work closely with teams in creating and optimizing ad creatives, campaigns & other initiatives.
- Manage app store optimization power through the A/B tests.
- Coordinate game’s assets approval with stakeholders and copyrights owner (Universal, Sony Pictures, Ubisoft, Marvel, etc.)
- Over 3 years of growth marketing experience, ideally in digital product marketing.
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms and related metrics.
- Strong analytical skills, data driven decision making.
- Self-driven and strategic mindset.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong creative skills, including ability to generate and sell new campaign ideas.
- Advanced English level is a must
We’d love if you also have:
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Interest and relevant industry knowledge of mobile free-to-play games.
- Awareness of trends in the marketing & pop culture.
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
- CV in English
- Cover Letter in English with the subject «Why do I want to join Gameloft at the position of a Product Manager?»
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which cooperating with more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.