Senior Product Marketing Manager, Customer Success
1 month ago
Are you a hardworking, motivated individual who is passionate about helping to craft the future of our ever-growing games business?
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. At Unity we provide many solutions for different customer types to achieve their goals with our products. One type of solution is our success services suite which provides education, support, consulting and success management to customers across industries to make sure they achieve their aspirations in creating with Unity.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager working on Unity’s portfolio of Customer Success services, you will focus on the day-to-day marketing needs across professional services, premium technical support, and training. You will help accelerate growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business and delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging for Unity’s customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Partner with a Content Marketing Manager on the creation of sales enablement and customer facing collateral, including pitch decks, case studies, marketing videos, and more.
- Conduct customer interviews to develop first-hand knowledge of their needs and how best we can support them within customer success.
- Work closely with product management on product direction.
- Work across a cross-functional marketing team on the development of GTM plans, including market sizing, customer segmentation, and revenue modeling.
- Coordinate campaigns related to Customer Success and consultancy products, including ABM and digital nurturing campaigns.
- Educate Unity sales teams on how to package training, support, and consultancy into every deal they sell.
What We’re Looking For
- B2B marketing experience in technology sector.
- Knowledge of how to take a product to market backwards and forwards.
- Ability to break down complex problems and use and analyze data to get at the crux of the matter.
- Clear communications and ability to navigate ambiguity every day.
- Highly organized and able to lead dozens of smaller projects, while still maintaining focus on bigger picture challenges and strategies.
- A very high-producing, effective hands-on contributor, as well as a leader through influence, who can achieve success through others!
You Might Also Have
- Experience working for a software company.
- Product marketing experience with human-delivered services and support.
- Interest in working on video games!
When the global pandemic is under control, some travel will be required between Unity offices (San Francisco, Seattle, Montreal, Copenhagen), customer visits, and to some major industry events.
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.