This job might no longer be available.
Senior Product Marketing Manager, AEC
San Francisco, CA, United States
10 months ago
As the leading development platform for gaming, augmented/virtual reality, and real-time interactive 3D design visualization, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity Technologies is investing in enabling any creator outside of Gaming with Real Time 3D technology. As a result, Unity is launching new products and services for the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industry.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for AEC, you will be responsible for developing and driving the business strategy and GTM plans for the AEC vertica, while assessing market opportunities for new offerings. You will help fuel marketing and sales efforts by developing a rich pipeline of demos, white papers, case studies with a strong emphasis on the value of the products/solutions and specific use cases.
You will report to the Head of Product Marketing for Industrial and partner closely with Product Management, Business Development, and other Marketing teams to deliver innovative and high-impact content for our growing business in AEC and adjacent verticals.
- Assess market opportunities and potential for new real time 3D solutions in the AEC vertical. Size market opportunities, conduct competitive assessment and drive market and customer research. Build business plans for new offerings
- Define and drive the “productization” of offerings: Business models, pricing, packaging, naming
- Develop integrated GTM plans and lead execution cross functionally across all marketing & sales channels
- Lead content marketing strategy and planning to support integrated Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs. You will work with a senior content manager and a cross functional team to develop a rich, continuous pipeline of compelling marketing content to engage potential and existing customers at every step of the funnel: including presentations, demos, webinars, sell sheets, case studies, white papers, battlecards and more
- Fuel the ECommerce, Customer Lifecycle, Inside Sales, and Business Development teams with powerful sales enablement materials and training for different buyer personas that drive demand and sales
- Partner with other Product Marketing leads to extract key features and value propositions in other products and services and ensure they carry through as part of the full Unity platform/ecosystem story
- Help train sales teams on technical presentations and demos
- Experience in SaaS product marketing, successfully launching new products in a B2B environment, and successfully marketing complex, technical B2B products or services with demonstrated ability to build and drive GTM plans
- Ability to build thoughtful, strategic, data driven, and actionable plans to completion while conducting market and customer analysis
- Ability to rapidly grasp complex technical details and potential use cases for technology/innovation across a wide spectrum of industry/technology domains
- Ability to develop deep customer empathy and product expertise: understand the entire Unity ecosystem and target customer base
- Results and ROI oriented. Self-motivated, self-starter who is always thinking a step ahead
- A master of time management, who can prioritize, tune out the noise, and drive to execution with laser focus on what matters most in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present with confidence to executives, peers, customers, and partners
- Experience designing and supporting ABM programs
- Comfortable with data
- Experience in the AEC industry with a deep understanding of design, engineering, and BIM solutions and workflows
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.