Carlsbad, CA, United States
4 months ago
ApplyWe’re looking for a Product Manager with exceptional data analytical skills and solid product knowledge of the mobile gaming industry.
In this role, you will work with product managers, designers, analysts, and data scientists to lead highly analytical initiatives such as level tuning & economy tuning, and present actionable insights and recommendations to game teams to increase engagement, retention, monetization, and other vital metrics. You will also provide regular & ad-hoc updates to game teams and senior leadership on key initiatives.
As a close partner of game teams, this person will work on several analytical projects on multiple games simultaneously. Will share key learnings & best practices across the teams to accelerate learning curves for the business.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in product management, data analytics, or consulting in consumer web, mobile, or game development is required
- Highly analytical; Ability to dive into raw data and derive key insights, and present clear recommendations to game teams and other stakeholders
- Strong projection management, organizational, and execution skills; Ability to create & align execution plans for key projects with game teams and monitor results; Attention to detail
- Excellent at creating analytical approaches & frameworks
- Proficient at data modeling & data visualization
- Solid understanding of virtual economy and statistics
- Outstanding written/oral skills
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- Previous consulting experience is a strong plus
- SQL & Tableau knowledge is a strong plus
- Strong passion for games
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.