This job might no longer be available.
Senior Product Manager, UX and Developer Dashboard
San Francisco, CA, United States
7 months ago
At Unity Technologies, we believe that the world is a better place with more creators. The Unity Engine is a premier platform for a variety of different 2D and 3D real-time interactive media experiences across multiple platforms. From the business of gaming to Film, Animation and Visual Effects and other cutting-edge AR/VR interactive experiences and Industrial Simulations.
Unity Monetization, specifically, enables developers to grow a successful business around their content through advertising, in-app purchases, and services that optimize player lifetime value to monetize games and other mobile applications. We are building a platform for game developers to discover, integrate, and manage the day to day operations of free-to-play or other live gaming products.
As Product Manager, you will drive the product vision and strategy for the Unity Monetization Services platform. This includes UI features, usability, and dashboards that will drive workflow efficiency and insight for our users -- as well as overall UX on how our front end communicates to our backend capabilities and data. You will partner very closely with Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales, and various other departments within Unity as well as customers to distill product requirements, manage the product roadmap, direct go-to-market for product features, and assess customer impact. The goal of our team is to create a uniform, intuitive, and consistent user experience across all Unity services for our users.
- Own product development for the customer-facing Unity Dashboard and collaborate with partner teams, including Multiplay, Vivox, DeltaDNA, Unity Ads, and others
- Work with the engineering teams on the UI/UX feature lifecycle for innovative monetization platform technology from strategic planning, feature definition, development of the commercial case, and phased deployment
- Gather product design insights through customer research, market-parity benchmarking of tools, and understanding of current market pain points
- Collaborate with engineering teams to provide user stories, use cases, and market data (including liaising with game studios, both at the indie and enterprise levels)
- Be a product and technical expert in the competitive landscape that Unity operates in and lead research to deliver technical analysis and insights to internal teams
- Track product and feature performance; identify key performance indicators
- Work with different stakeholders, including other teams within Unity to define the best user experience and maximize customer adoption for developers in our dashboard ecosystem
- Extensive product management experience in a leading SaaS platform, software and development tools, or other B2B technology platforms
- Demonstrated experience successfully developing and managing new product features, including a proven ability to champion product enhancements throughout the lifecycle and through to successful launch
- Exceptional executive presentation and communications skills with an understanding of key stakeholder management
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills with engineering, product marketing, sales, and other teams to drive successful releases and results
- Agile, adaptable, and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Ability to build a business case around a product or service based on data and critical analysis
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- MBA or Masters in another relevant field
- Prior experience with ad tech ecosystems, highly valued platforms, or front-end web development services
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.