Senior Product Manager
8 days ago
Unity is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our new and exciting team tasked with building consequential discovery and creative products, destinations, and services for the world’s gamers! We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of gaming and how gamers use tools to improve their gaming experience!
For this role, you are focused, organized and comfortable leading a team. Ideally, you would have shipped a world-class product on mobile & desktop platforms. You are prepared to drive ambiguous projects in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of self-motivation and direction.
What you’ll be doing
- Understanding user difficulties in the context of gaming, and innovating on products and features that drive value for the gaming consumer
- Assembling product requirements from multiple sources (e.g. strategic planning, developer feedback, usability, driven assessment, sales, customer interaction), understanding both current & future user needs
- Collecting and technically documenting feature requests from an array of collaborators, both internal and external, to draft use cases, user stories, functional specifications and other feature descriptions
- Working with UX/UI designers to develop workflow diagrams, storyboards and wireframes
- Communicating challenges upwards to get ahead of issues before development starts
What we’re looking for
- Deep experience in product management, preferably within the game industry or associated technologies
- Experience leading and delivering consumer products and features
- Technical knowledge and ability to effectively discuss technical requirements with engineers, in order to make the best decisions for the overall business
- Experience in creation of new software products or services
- Sound business judgment and ability to build business case around a product or service
You might also have
- Direct experience with the Unity Engine, either through product management or coding
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social products
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.