Senior Product Manager
20 days ago
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Bingo Bash team in Bangaloreon a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Bingo Bash is a highly international team working on the biggest video game from India to date (measured by revenue). Here you will work on a top-grossing F2P game with significant and growing daily revenues, and help create fresh content for our players.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the strategy and roadmap for key features and products in Bingo Bash
- Manage all aspects of the products throughout their lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition
- Partner with the other business leaders to define and drive substantial parts of the customer experience for the respective categories
- Collaborate to define the product vision, strategy and business model
- Define the product acceptance testing criteria, ensures that they are met; plan for and ensures that product (and features) are appropriately used by operations and BD team; promptly resolves issues faced during operationalization by working with different stakeholders
- The Product Manager will have a passion and vision for interactive digital entertainment products, with specific skills in use case scenarios, product management, project management, marketing, performance metrics analysis, and should possess a strong cross-functional skill set
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games
- Drive product requirements, roadmap and wireframes from concept through delivery
- Own and analyse game metrics: retention, monetization, virality engagement to report on variances and make recommendations. Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals
- Provide inputs based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics
- Expected to develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires and use it to improve the game. Identify opportunities for key initiatives to enhance the customer experience and improve the player experience
- Expected to innovate, lead the industry and ensure we stay ahead of competitors in product features
- 3+ years of experience in product management/analytics in a product company
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering, Economy or Business from a top tier school
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, ability to understand and talk technology; Passionate about technology - pro activeness in developing understanding of various applications of technology; have used technology to solve business problems
- Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which delivers world-class user experience
- Strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity and have a track record of building successful teams
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- A deep understanding of consumer behaviour which will support product delivery from concept to implementation
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Previous start-up, gaming, consumer internet, ecommerce experience is a strong plus
- Technical background and familiarity with SQL a plus
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
About us :
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.