This job might no longer be available.
Senior Product Manager
18 days ago
Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while also providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we’re able to live fulfilling lives outside of our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
We are actively seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Polystream Technology team. Our command streaming technology is shaping the metaverse, paving the way for a new era of cloud-native experiences. This role represents an exciting opportunity to be at the helm, defining the vision, the strategy, and the roadmap which will empower and embolden the technology and the team to shape the future. If you have worked in interactive entertainment, cloud gaming, or ever just found yourself wondering “What will an open world experience with a million people inside it look like?” then this just may be the role you’re looking for.
Alongside the Mythical leadership and engineering teams, you will identify problems, determine objectives, propose strategic solutions and importantly drive alignment on specifications. Interacting with senior technical and business leaders and engineers you will take ownership of the product roadmap and develop critical portions of Mythical's web3 vision. At the forefront of this sits the Polystream platform which allows for massive 3D applications to be run in the cloud.
We are interested to hear from candidates who have collaborated with multi-discipline teams, whilst maintaining a hands-on and focused approach to product management.
- You will work with Mythical Leadership to set the Mythical/Polystream product vision, establishing and driving a technical roadmap in synergy with Mythical’s strategic vision.
- Collaborating with the Mythical technical leadership team to produce and communicate a robust product roadmap, focused on staged and iterative development goals. Harnessing bleeding-edge innovation and streaming technology to create a dynamic, inspiring vision for the team to execute on.
- Build functional specifications, user stories, and maintain our roadmap, working daily with design & development teams to translate that into execution.
- Manage the lifecycle of Polystream features and enhancements from concept, requirements gathering, product specification, implementation review and release
- Partner with our customers, (internal to start with) to better understand their problems and work together to create both strategic and tactical solutions.
- Partner with other business verticals and leadership to create cohesive strategies and roadmaps across organizational boundaries.
- Foster an environment that is customer-focused (be it internal or external customers), data-driven, and hypothesis/ experimentation based.
- Be an evangelist for the Web3 and our technology both internally and externally
- Engage with external communities to stay up-to-date with industry trends, the competitive landscape and emerging opportunities in Web3 innovations
- Remain current on technological trends, the competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities in Blockchain and Web3
- Determine, provide, and track key product performance metrics
- Collaborate with legal, finance, UX, Security, and Compliance teams
- Contribute to sustaining a healthy team culture, built around our values.
- 4+ years experience in Product Management with a proven track record of defining end-to-end technical solutions and business requirements. Owning, executing, and delivering roadmaps for successful products.
- A combination of technical knowledge and a customer-focused mindset.
- Experience in infrastructure analytics or/and technologies, with expertise PaaS and/or SaaS products.
Experience with cloud products/platforms.
- Proficiency in working directly with software development teams to ship technology in an Agile development environment.
- Ability to translate related technology solutions to customer use cases.
- Direct work or project experience in blockchain-related products and/or digital wallets and/or crypto marketplaces
- Direct work or project experience with games or game related products & platforms
- Witnessed and experienced hyper-growth in previous assignments
- Experience in working with globally distributed remote teams
- Experience in working with fraud, security, legal, and compliance teams in building consumer-facing solutions
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities . We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
If you need assistance with accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.