Senior Product Manager
11 days ago
Sr. Product Manager - EADP Central Engineering
We Are EA
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, Apex Legends, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console —to give our players that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your computing genius.
EA’s Digital Platform (EADP) organization is responsible for driving critical technology decisions and investments for EA on a global scale, across all divisions and studio teams. Technology and engineering leadership at EA is critical to making the industry’s best games & services and the EADP team is leading the way to providing cross-platform services that will keep our consumers connected with our games anytime, anywhere with anyone.
The EA Digital Platform Product Management Team is looking for a Product Manager to join us in building outstanding game development tools and capabilities. As a Product Manager, you will determine and help develop features for the EA Digital Platform with a focus on features that promote excellent player experiences for mobile, PC and console games. You will oversee multiple features across multiple development teams, and you will help define the future of the platform and see through the features from creation to usage.
- Meet with users to understand requirements, create product vision and bring the products to life from concept to delivery
- Together with product owners, determine the product strategy and manage the product roadmap
- Guide execution with the engineering team against the plan, making trade-offs and anticipating risks
- Communicate with all the stakeholders to ensure clarity and agreement
- Build trusted relationship with strategic partners and clients
- Follow technical trends in the industry and maintain your product expertise
- Assess the latest products for their potential value and make recommendations for new technologies
- Provide internal customer training on how to use the product
- Help create and maintain product documentation
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience interviewing users and eliciting requirements to inform product vision
- Client management skills with an emphasis on being attentive, responsive and accurate
- Identify challenges and opportunities and resourcefully pursue them
- Technical skills with experience in delivering value to the business
- Experience working in multiple projects concurrently
- Determine success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Measure product performance and gather important insights for future enhancements
- Experience managing products from concept to delivery
- Experience working with engineering teams and external technology partners
- Software engineering experience highly desirable
- Experience in gaming industry will be a plus
- 6+ years of experience working in a product management role
- Find creative solutions and pursue them
- Have natural curiosity with a love for learning
- A customer focussed and trusted partner
- Passionate about technology and games
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like Global fitness program, Zeta (Food Coupons), Parental Insurance & Medical, Accident & life insurance and since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
Don’t Just Play It – Create It!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.