Senior Product Manager
17 days ago
We are EA
And we make games – How cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. However, making games is challenging work. That is why we employ the most creative and enthusiastic people in the industry working toward a shared vision: to inspire and unite through play.
What we are looking for
EA IT is looking for an innovative experienced product leader with a history for driving technical product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery within an end-to-end product life cycle framework. Our product leaders are natural evangelists and strong influencers, able to effectively communicate with both senior infrastructure and software engineers as well as c-suite leadership.
This role will be responsible for guiding the future of EA’s adoption of I.T. supported Cloud Services & to provide the best experience accessing and using tools and services that support the EA organization. This includes working with teams to define product vision and strategy, solution discovery, roadmap creation and communication, solution validation, all the way through to enablement and measuring success. This is your chance to advance the use of Cloud Services used across all of EA.
- Serve as a trusted strategic partner across our I.T. organization and business partners; collaborating with our Cloud.IT team to drive the creation of a global vision for Cloud based technologies supported by product roadmaps to deliver value to our organizations.
- Work with stakeholders to define product strategy as well as short-term and long-term objectives.
- Work with our customers, partners, software vendors, and operational stakeholders to prioritize features/requirements reflected in a roadmap
- Clearly define trade-offs and work around organizational constraints to drive product decisions while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Use data creatively to communicate product vision, ideas, and concepts to influence stakeholders.
- Drive execution of all product related initiatives across cross-functional internal and external teams
- Lead efforts to accelerate adoption of Cloud.IT offerings across EA
- Define, monitor, and analyze metrics for launched products & services and feed that analysis back into the product development process.
- Maintain market awareness and knowledge of industry technology and product trends.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
- Proven Product & Program leadership experiences and skills with a history of creating delightful end-user (customer) experiences and maximizing the value delivered by the product in the cloud computing space
- Demonstrated aptitude for data driven decision making and critical thinking
- Positive approach to influencing others and getting work done including professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to manage the pressures of a fast paced, dynamic environment while maintaining a pleasurable atmosphere
- Knowledge of Cloud development practices, paradigms, technologies, industry players, and delivery approaches
- Understanding of AWS, Azure, GCP/GCE
- An eye to maximizing investments, and optimize how we deliver and manage services
- with agile methodologies
- Demonstrated to achieve tangible objectives in a complex, ambiguous, and fast paced environment.
- Willingness to travel