Senior Product Manager
17 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Product Manager
SummaryWe are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with a passion for defining and collaborating with commercial and development teams in driving the product strategy.
This role will be at the core of defining a vision and executing a broad-based strategy encompassing a three to five-year detailed product roadmap. This individual will interact with senior management in all disciplines within the organization to lead and champion product planning exercises. The role will be responsible for ensuring product deadlines are consistently and reliably met. This position also entails market research, launch planning, and achieving growth and revenue targets.
The individual will work closely with customers, regulatory agencies, and the sales and marketing organizations to ensure that market requirements and customer needs are built-in to future product releases. The Senior Product Manager will work to grow market share of the assigned product line in casino’s operations. This role will be at the forefront of Aristocrat’s continuing mission to maintain a dominant position in the market through effective and creative product evolution and strategy.
What You'll Do
Championing new products and ideas within the organization with consideration of competitive factors, market demand, risk management, program economics, strategic fit, and operational complexity:
· Understands how Product Approvals work for each market
· Leads the planning process with various business units.
· Communicates the product specification through the proper requirements documentation
· Plans the Product Roadmap and works with stakeholders to evaluate change and impacts
· Oversees various workstreams leading into the BAU 18-month planning and Global Product Plan, from Technology to Commercial
· Understands portfolio management and can balance the portfolio based on requirements; specifically phasing and prioritization by region
· Interprets insights and makes strategic decisions based on data
· Engages with customers and drives player/ operator research to build strategy
· Leads development resource requirements, commercial value and partners with D&D finance to develop business cases
· Strategizes and Oversees plans outside the 18-month standard planning phase for a Commercial and Technology Product Plan (3-5 Years in advance)
· Collaborates with stakeholders for products requiring technology changes in all major markets
· Knowledge of products can be applied at a strategic level by assessing future game platforms
· Effectively influences schedules and/ or priorities across departments in the business
· Contributes to strategic/special projects within the business
· Drives efficiencies and initiatives
· Understands key product drivers for venue operators and sales
· Simplifies complex ideas so they are easily understood by other
· Provides strategy for products / games or features and business justifications
What We're Looking For
- In-depth experience in product management, strategy development, and writing business cases.
- Experience building consensus around that vision, and tactically executing to deliver the vision.
- Must be able to comprehend technical challenges, understand limitations and impact to the customer, and manage risk in reviewing technology options.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, especially with software developers, hardware engineers, project managers, and other product managers.
- The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of product development processes.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; welcomes the challenge of developing new ideas and approaches in a semi-unstructured environment.
- Must be a “team-player” with the ability to work within collaborative environments to organize and facilitate program reviews, roadmap reviews, new product initiation meetings and investigations, and business case reviews.
- Ability and desire to interact and engage in substantive dialogue with all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and market research skills.
- Must possess exceptional ethics, excellent judgment, and a desire to win.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.