This job might no longer be available.
Senior Product Manager
11 days ago
Product Madness is one of the world's largest mobile game studios, with a global presence. Founded in 2007, we’re today a top-grossing leader in social casino mobile games that are crafted with passion and commitment. Our ambition is to entertain millions of players around the world with our remarkable titles that include Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and FaFaFa™ Gold.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what holds us together as a studio, connects us with the partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Job Posting TitleSenior Product Manager
SummaryAs a Senior Product Manager you will be joining our product team and usually you will start by joining and managing an existing game aiming to higher audience and monetisation levels. It can be (or become) your role to create and manage a new social or mobile game over its full product lifecycle.
What You'll Do
Skills and Requirements
- Generate visions and ideas for a social or mobile game, its market position and features that are viral, engaging and highly monetizeable. Go from ideas to detailed concepts, test them with users and decide on their implementation.
- Create wireframe screens, mock-ups and user flows for new product features and content. Manage our team of artists, engineers, prioritise tasks, manage the roadmap and ensure implementation.
- Define, measure and analyse KPI’s and base your priorities/decisions for next steps on metrics.
- Performing systematic A/B tests (split testing). Constantly optimise the game post launch for even more virality, engagement and monetisation.
What We're Looking For
- B2C, mobile experience and numerical skills in a gaming environment is a must.
- Obsessed with detail, have good logical, sound analytical and numerical capabilities.
- You'll love the products you create and are passionate about games.
- You think from a user’s point of view and want to get better at it all the time.
- The ideal candidate can turn difficult concepts into something magically simple for the user.
- The Product Manager will have a creative mindset and can communicate clearly and straight to the point.
- Experience in product management/game design on mobile - or gaming environment.
- You are infamous for rolling up your sleeves and just get things done.
- You care a lot about people – those playing your game, in your team and in your company working collaboratively across all business areas.
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We also try to cater for all our staff’s needs – be that a freshly brewed cappuccino made by our professional barista in our free coffee shop or by providing a bountiful supply of tasty snacks to keep us refueled and buzzing.
We love to organise plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London and Lviv, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!