Senior Product Manager
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Product Manager
SummaryWe are looking for a Product Manager to join the Business Operations team in supporting our casual game studios in Seattle. In this role, you will support the daily business operations of our casual titles as an operator of player engagement and monetization levers. This role is also responsible for guiding strategic projects spanning different disciplines (user acquisition, financial planning and forecasting, and analytics). Successful candidates in this positions are effective communicators that can work collaboratively with a variety of teams and personalities.
- You will partner with the product development team to analyze data, test your hypotheses, and develop strategies to drive commercial results
- You will partner with our Live Ops team to optimize player engagement and retention
- You will leverage your cross-functional communication and collaboration skills to drive alignment across various partner organizations
- You will support high-profile initiatives across various discipline (forecasting, reporting, and user acquisition)
- You will have oversight over the development of churn preventions and re-engagement models; you will deploy those models to meet business objectives
- You will develop structured frameworks and processes which can be applied across our portfolio of studios and games
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following roles:
- Tech product management (consumer experience preferred)
- Management consulting
- Investment banking
- Product or growth analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, team player that thrives in cross-discipline teams
- Loves games
- Experience in the games industry or user acquisition
Big Fish Games is an equal-opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
LocationUSA - Remote
Job familyBig Fish Games
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.